17 Sep White Bean Chocolate Chip Blondies
Sneaky Snack Sunday
White Bean Chocolate Chip Blondies
Tried these out tonight and my kids LOVED them. Recipe is adapted from dontwastethecrumbs.com. I used chocolate chips instead of vanilla chips and subbed 1/4 cup of coconut sugar for half of the honey.
- 1½ cups cooked white beans (I used great northern)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup honey (I used 1/4 cup of coconut sugar and 1/4 cup of honey)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp rolled oats
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 glass pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the batter is mostly smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops are medium golden brown. Cook long enough so that the center is not super gooey.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting.