04 Feb Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
This is an easy sweet snack to throw together for a Super Bowl party or just for snacking. We’ll be making another batch over here because these aren’t going to make it to the party. Whoops! The kids loved them, too.
2 cans garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) rinsed, drained, and dried with paper towels
1 1/2 Tbs Coconut Oil (melted)
3 Tbs pure maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Rinse, drain, and dry chickpeas with paper towel and put in medium sized bowl
- Add oil, cinnamon, and maple syrup and toss
- Pour chickpeas onto prepared baking sheet in single layer and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 45 minutes, shaking pan every 10 minutes to keep from burning.