06 May Greek Yogurt Dots
This recipe is so simple and perfect for the warm days coming up. My kids have been running back and forth to the freezer to get more. This is another one where I had to snap pictures quickly because of little hands grabbing the goods.
- Yogurt of choice (I used Fage Plain Greek yogurt)
- Honey * (optional)
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper (make sure the pan will fit in your freezer)
- Mix desired ingredients together. I used honey to sweeten the plain yogurt. If you use a different flavor you wont need to add anything.
- Put the yogurt mixture into a zip lock bag (Put the bag over a cup to make it easier to get the yogurt into the bag)
- Cut a smallhole in the tip of the bag
- Squeeze small dots in rows onto parchment lined cookie sheet
- Put cookie sheet in the freezer for ~1 hour or until dots are frozen
As always, let us know if you try it or if you have any other fun variations! We love to hear your ideas!