08 Apr Cookie Dough Bites
These were pretty easy to make. The original recipe calls for chocolate chips but we were out so I used sprinkles instead. I think I will try the chocolate chips next time I make these. They are a little messy when you are rolling them so I used a paper towel to wipe off my hands between each one and patted each one off a little after I rolled them. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 Tbs. honey or pure maple syrup (I used 3 Tbs. honey and 3 Tbs. Maple Syrup)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbs. sprinkles or chocolate chips
- Combine almond flour and coconut flakes in food processor and process for ~1 minute.
- Add vanilla, salt, maple syrup/honey, and coconut oil and process for another minute until dough begins to stick together.
- Add in sprinkles or chocolate chips and hand mix
- Roll dough into bite sized balls using paper towel to wipe hands and blot each cookie dough bite.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!