25 Feb Broccoli Tots
Sneaky Snack Sunday: Broccoli Tots
This recipe was adapted from several different recipes. I wasn’t sure what the final product would be like, but the kids really liked them. These would be great to throw into kid’s lunches and would also be really cute cooked in a shamrock shaped silicone mold .
- 2 1/2 cups raw broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Put all ingredients in food processor and blend untilcombined
- Use tablespoon to scoop mixture and form into tots using hands.
- Place tots on parchment lined pan leaving a little bit of space between each
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until browned and crispy
- Serve with your favorite dip or as a side with dinner.