16 Sep Strawberry Beet Fruit Leather
Recipe adapted from Wellness Mama.
2 cups strawberries (hulled and cut in half) ⠀
1 beet (peeled, chopped, and steamed) we used a golden beet *sub with 1/4 cup strawberries if you choose to omit*⠀
1/4 cup honey⠀
1 Tbs lemon juice ⠀
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper⠀
3. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth⠀
4. Pour mixture evenly into baking sheet ⠀
5. Put in oven and cook for 3-4 hours or until no longer sticky to the touch. ⠀
6. Let cool and use pizza cutter to cut into strips **Make sure to pour evenly. We had trouble getting the right consistency since some parts were thicker than others.